Thursday, November 8, 2007

I hate tests!

Tomorrow morning I get the pleasure of going for a stress test. Now you should know that I probably have one of the most stress free jobs available. The only thing I could imagine that would be less stressful is Director of Communication for a large church but that is another story.

Anyway, I wrote last week that I was sick and for my trouble I am being sent to do this test. I have always hated a test and am not at all excited about this test. Think about it, it is a pass or fail deal. If you pass, good for you (for a while anyway), if you fail, go to hospital do not pass home do not collect clothing on the way.

I am pretty sure I have no problems with my heart but I suppose this is the right thing to do. After all, I am no doctor. I feel just like I did in High School, I am not looking forward to the test, but I know I have to do it and I want to get it over with.

I hope that the guy on the treadmill next to me is smart and doesn't mind me looking at his work and I hope it doesn't take 2 weeks to find out how I did.

No comments: