Monday, November 26, 2007

God's Power

Sometimes I forget that God is truly all powerful. I am not talking about the blue Genie from Alladin, I am talking about real power. This past weekend at NorthStar Daniel Hoover (Worship Pastor) spoke to our congregation about TRUE WORSHIP.

He talked about how true worship carries on outside the walls of the church and outside the calendar day of Sunday. It is really reaching out to the world around us. He did a great job of sharing his heart on worship. We are very lucky to have someone like him on staff.

I don't know what that has to do with God's power except to say that He has put this group of staff together. He has put this congregation together at this time in this location. Mordecai told Esther "who knows that you have been put in this place for such a time as this." I don't know why God has assembled the incredible cast of characters He has put here on staff and in the church, but I believe He wants to show His power in this community through a group of people that will allow Him to. I pray we are always willing to be used by His power.

Who knows that we have been put here for such a time as this!!

No comments: