Sunday, June 22, 2008

Respect #7

Challenge - For me there are many times when I get stuck in the proverbial rut. I can't see my way out, I need someone to challenge me to look at things differently, to try something else. I appreciate someone challenging me and I look for those opportunities with my teammates.


Challenge your teammates. A challenge is when we are instigated to take a step or do something we would not otherwise do. We all need to be challenged. We have talked about pushing ourselves to always be moving forward, finding new and better ways to reach out. Don’t be afraid to challenge each other when you see opportunities. Don’t be afraid of being challenged. I will continually challenge you to do more than you have done in the past. I will challenge you to get more of our congregation involved in ministries in and out of the walls of our building.

No comments: