Friday, June 20, 2008

Respect #5

Protect - Have you ever been asked a question about a teammate that was obviously expecting a negative answer? We all have choices to make about protecting our teammates. I hope you will always make the right choice.

Be a protector of your teammates. We will all be confronted with situations that require us to make a decision. Will I protect my teammate or will I join in on the conversation to tear them down. We must always protect our teammates. There is not one of us who is perfect and we all have things in our personalities and ministries that we could do better therefore we depend on the protection of our teammates. I will stand up for you in all situations. As Mike Linch has said, I will assume you are doing your best until you prove differently and therefore I will defend you as my teammate.

No comments: