Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Respect #2

Risk - You say, "what does risk have to do with respect?" I believe part of giving respect is risking yourself for your teammates. You can see below part of the document I referenced in Respect #1.

Take a risk when it comes to your teammates. When you are speaking about your teammates to church members, community members or other teammates, always be positive. There is a term related to risk called “Optimism Bias” this term should exemplify our relationship as teammates. It means simply that we are overly optimistic about the outcome of whatever they are working on. I believe so much in you that I know whatever you are working on will be successful, I will RISK being wrong because I believe in you that much. Because of this, I will not speak negatively about you or your ministry to others.

No comments: