Monday, December 3, 2007

Blessed...

I don't know about you but there are times that I forget how blessed I am. I take my wife and kids for granted. I forget that it is not a guarantee that I have health and a home and food and clothing and a car and so on and so on...

I made two visits to the hospital today. One of my teammates had surgery today. She is one of the nicest people you will ever know. I pray God wraps His arms around her. A Friend of mine had his leg amputed below the knee on Friday. I can ot imagine what he is going through. I pray that God will show Himself real to my friend and his family.

Our church has many hurting families, health issues, financial issues and marital issues. I pray that God will use us to touch these families.

Sometimes I need a reminder about how much God is blessing me. I pray that I will never forget His love for me and my family, teammates, and friends.

No comments: