Saturday, January 19, 2008

Who Am I?

I have been around for a long time. I have been married for almost 21 years. I worked for Coca-Cola for 17 years. I have a 14 year old and 11 year old, both girls. I have worked for NorthStar for 5 years now. I have seen many things. I don't claim to be the smartest person in the world, but I do have opinions on many subjects (some would say to0 many). I really don't do colors and decorating, fancy food, painting, politics, Lost or 24.

There are many many things that I know little or nothing about. There are many many things that I disagree with others about.

With all that said, WHO AM I, to be deragatory publicly about whatever they choose to do. I mean, if you want to support Hillary that is your decision. Personally I am writing in Queen Latifah ( I like her clothes). I just think you make your own decisions and you live with the consequences of those decisions.

Who Am I to attack the decision you made? I will not do that.

Now that I think about it I guess writing these words is doing exactly that, forgive me for wasting your time.

No comments: