Monday, February 23, 2009

Fun!

It is hard to imagine having more fun than I am right now. My wife is leading our church into the community every day. Meeting new people and seeing their lives change in the process. My HS Freshman daughter has a 4.25 GPA and all A's in her current classes. My 7th grade daughter has all A's in mostly advanced level classes. They are great athletes and have unlimited opportunities for the future.

I am working in a job I love at NorthStar. We are a great church just trying to do what God has called us to do. We have challenges, like everyone, but God has and continues to meet all of our needs and provide direction at the right times.

I can not imagine a place (personally or professionally) I would rather be. I pray that you have that in your family and work life as well.

No comments: