Monday, April 14, 2008

My President

You have to be just beside yourself with the presidential election. If that was supposed to be capitalized forgive me. We hear so much junk during this process that you don't even know what to listen to anymore. I really don't get overly involved in politics. I enjoy the presidential election process as a technical process. I hate listening to all the "EMPTY" yapping. I mean how long are we going to talk about who is going to fix education, health care, global warming, taxes, etc... Candidates have told us for decades that they have a fix for these issues.

My question to you is "Has anyone done a thing about any of them?"

Here is my voting process TODAY. I will vote for the person I here the least out of. Today that is Sen. John McCain. Good for you for keeping your mouth shut, for the most part, for the past few months. Of course, he hasn't had anyone to talk about since they all dropped out. Anyway, he hasn't interrupted my TV viewing at all. Thank you.

I don't really think this stance will change since Hillary can not possibly keep quiet. I believe if she were running unopposed she would campaign against the presidential candidates in 2012. My bad, probably shouldn't have said that.

Forget all of that, what I really want is someone who will go to D.C. and work to solve some of the issues we have. I will not necessarily agree with everything (see previous global warming post) but at least something will get done.

Help us to get better as a country, as a people. Not just the poor, not just the rich, ALL OF US!

THANK YOU!

No comments: